Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist Sunshi21/Female/Australia Group :iconedgycomics: EdgyComics
 
Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 199 Deviations 1,024 Comments 7,570 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Winner Winner

Sat Mar 28, 2015, 3:05 PM
I have been through a lot since I was last on my page. 
Between working seven days a week, eight hours a day. I've also been very sick, the worst of which I am struggling with is pain and the fact that I feel like I need to be sleeping constantly. This is not a good combination when you have a heap of University work that needs to be completed. 

I have however managed to keep a fairly steady relationship going for the past seven months. It looks like I may be getting a very lovely ring to sit on my finger! 
He loves me for me, and I've said this before but now I actually realised what it means. I have never felt true love until I met him.
I've also never met someone that when they stuff up my heart breaks into a million pieces and he has to spend the next ten days picking them up and gluing them back together. 

His heart is in the right place, and he works harder than anyone ever has to keep me. He knows I'm as consistent as the butterfly. I go where I please, I do what I please and I really take little into account with anyone but myself. Maybe I'm more like a cat? 

He loves my independence however and gives me the space I need to create, inspire and build my creations and my confidence. 

I am however at a loss as too what I want at the moment. I am in pain, 90% of the time and the other 10% I'm waiting for the pain to come back. Not the life I want, or need. So I need to figure something out before I end up spiraling into a hole of depression that so easily opens itself inside me. 

Activity


Winner Winner

Sat Mar 28, 2015, 3:05 PM
I have been through a lot since I was last on my page. 
Between working seven days a week, eight hours a day. I've also been very sick, the worst of which I am struggling with is pain and the fact that I feel like I need to be sleeping constantly. This is not a good combination when you have a heap of University work that needs to be completed. 

I have however managed to keep a fairly steady relationship going for the past seven months. It looks like I may be getting a very lovely ring to sit on my finger! 
He loves me for me, and I've said this before but now I actually realised what it means. I have never felt true love until I met him.
I've also never met someone that when they stuff up my heart breaks into a million pieces and he has to spend the next ten days picking them up and gluing them back together. 

His heart is in the right place, and he works harder than anyone ever has to keep me. He knows I'm as consistent as the butterfly. I go where I please, I do what I please and I really take little into account with anyone but myself. Maybe I'm more like a cat? 

He loves my independence however and gives me the space I need to create, inspire and build my creations and my confidence. 

I am however at a loss as too what I want at the moment. I am in pain, 90% of the time and the other 10% I'm waiting for the pain to come back. Not the life I want, or need. So I need to figure something out before I end up spiraling into a hole of depression that so easily opens itself inside me. 

Palm Skull by DreamingMerchant
Palm Skull
Another (strange) commission from a man who was going to get that tattooed onto the back of one of his legs. I like the fact that I drew it but personally I would never tattoo it on anything. 
Loading...
Bass in Space by DreamingMerchant
Bass in Space
A painting I did up for my boyfriend as a present. Thought everyone might like it. :) 

Oh and have a look at www.facebook.com/ArtOfDifferen…

or you can download their album at - artofdifference.bandcamp.com/a…


Do it! If you let me know I may paint you something ;) 
Loading...
All Day
The thoughts that torment us all day and all night. 

Guys if you love my art, this band has used my "draining" piece as their album cover art. I love that my art can relate so well to someones music. Please give it a listen, you can download it for free of pay whatever you want for it. 

www.facebook.com/ArtOfDifferen…

artofdifference.bandcamp.com/a…


Reference- www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/…
Loading...

deviantID

DreamingMerchant
Sunshi
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
Australia
:bulletgreen: I'm a 20 year old Aussie chick drawing and painting in outback Australia.
Using crappy internet to upload my newest digital adventures! :bulletgreen:

:bulletblue: Shall I tell you a little about myself?
I'm currently a University student, however I am not studying Fine Arts (which I desperately want). Although I am studying something I am equally passionate about. :bulletblue:

:bulletyellow: I'm living life in an abstract way, winning friends, closing doors and opening new ones. I jump from one thing to another trying my best to juggle everyone. I use art as an escape from the oppressive air of the world. I will always remember where I have been and look forward to where I am going. ^_^

:bulletwhite: Ask about custom commissions, I'll give you a price and what not if you note me :)

:bulletred: P.S. I love my watchers <3

--All art is precious, even if your just starting out, I love it all because I remember when I first started drawing. Never give up, I will support your art the best I can. :) ---

Anyways, this seller of darkness wishes you all the very best <3
</3>


Deviation Buttons: Commissions by Metadream Critique please by Metadream Collaborations - Ask Me by SweetDuke Deviation Buttons: Anti Theft by Metadream No stealing please by Metadream



Untitled-5 by DreamingMerchant

I have a facebook page! It is my designs and drawings, I am finally selling them. Its still young so any support would be appreciated.
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconfuckoffffff:
FuckOffffff Featured By Owner Sep 29, 2014  Hobbyist Photographer
Happy Birthday,. :) :party: :boogie: I hope you have a really good one! Go out, enjoy yourself, get plastered, get laid, stay safe and ENJOY it,.. You only get to be 21,. ONCE. :) :party: 
Reply
:icondreamingmerchant:
DreamingMerchant Featured By Owner Oct 7, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks sweet pea! 
Had a great day! :D 
Reply
:iconfuckoffffff:
FuckOffffff Featured By Owner Oct 7, 2014  Hobbyist Photographer
:) I'm very happy to hear that. Good stuff! :) :D :) :hug:
Reply
:iconnonplayer2:
NonPlayer2 Featured By Owner May 7, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
fluffyflops.deviantart.com/ is a art thief, so you shouldnt support him.
here are proofs
Stolen fluffyflops.deviantart.com/art…
original sekach.deviantart.com/art/Anim…
stolen fluffyflops.deviantart.com/art…
original sky-yoshi.deviantart.com/art/S…
stolen fluffyflops.deviantart.com/art…
original estheryu.deviantart.com/art/He…
His gallery is full of stolen art....
Reply
:iconmark45xxx:
mark45xxx Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2014
happy valentines day sweet heart!Heart free avatar Heart free avatar Heart free avatar 
Reply
:icondreamingmerchant:
DreamingMerchant Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You too! I spent the day getting spoiled <3 was amazing 
Reply
:iconmoonrayven:
moonrayven Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
thanks for the fave :rose:
Reply
:icondreamingmerchant:
DreamingMerchant Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You are more than welcome <3 
Reply
:icongraytha:
graytha Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the fav :3
Reply
:icondreamingmerchant:
DreamingMerchant Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No worries sweet pea! :) 
Reply
Add a Comment: